Sunday, January 14, 2007

Loading game... please wait - it's worth it!

  • It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
  • Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier!!!
  • Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.
  • I'm not a snob. I'm just better than you are.
  • I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
  • If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen
  • I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
  • The more I know about women....the more I like my truck
  • Properly trained.......man can be dogs best friend.
  • If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
  • You can't be first, but you could be next
  • If you are given a take-home test, you will forget where you live.
  • I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.
  • Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.
  • My karma ran over your dogma!
  • Life without danger is a waste of oxygen
  • Recent studies have shown that people have been studying recently
  • If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.
  • My wife ran away with my best friend. I sure miss him.
  • Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
  • The older I get, the better I was.
  • Never try to teach a pig to sing, You waste your time and only annoys the pig.
  • Coffee, Chocolate, Men. . . Some Things Are Just Better Rich.
  • Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
  • In my next life I'm going to have more memory installed
  • My kid beat up your honor student.
  • Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
  • Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Dv0rsky said...

მაგარია ძაააან!!! :)
აბზ, მიდი გააგრძელეეე!